The subscriber booking for other participants certifies that each participant, or legal representant for minors, is aware of the following general sales conditions and that all of them individually accept these conditions.
1) For any partial or total cancellation of the client occuring within 48 hours before the starting time of the activity, the payment of the total amount will be due. No refund will be possible.
2) For any partial or total cancellation of the client occuring before the 48hour period, 25 % of the total amount will be due, as expressed in article L.121-20-4 of French code du commerce.
3) In the frame of an online booking, and if the number of participants or the choice of an outing are causing organisation issues to OXO canyoning, the company reserves the right to contact the client, offering an alternative choice and where appropriate, proceed to the client's refund.
4) Any partial or total cancellation of the client in case of force majeure, will lead to a complete reimbursement of the cancelled service. The client will then have to provide OXO canyoning with a proof : medical certificate or formal act
5) OXO canyoning reserves the right to cancel an outing if a minimum number of 5 participants to the outing is not reached. A solution will be offered to the client to postpone the outing.
6) The decision to cancel an outing because of weather conditions hazards belongs to the guide(s) or instructor(s) in charge of the security of the groupe and only to them. This decision can not be contested.
7) In case of a cancellation decided by OXO canyoning, any previously paid amount would be fully refunded to the client.
8) For any service corresponding to an amount exceeding 1000 € and cancelled because of weather conditions hazards, OXO canyoning will refund the client's deposit reduced by 10 % of the total amount, as payment for the organisation of the service.
Following a booking, participants will receive precise information regarding meeting places and times. For the comfort of all participants, a delay of 20 mn will be tolerated. Following this delay, the group would be going for the outing with no possible refund for the late client.
OXO Canyoning guides and instructors are recruited for their professional and human qualities.
According to French legal requirements, required qualifications are :
They are independant workers registered at URSSAF and up-to-date with the payment of their assessments, as well as their professional civil liability insurance.
These guides and instructors are working as subcontractors with OXO canyoning in the frame of a joint exercise convention.
The subscriber booking on behalf of other participants certifies that each participant, or legal representant for minors, is aware of the contents of the following liability waiver and that each of them individually accepts them.
OXO canyoning guides and instructors are covered by a professional civil liability insurance.
This insurance efficiently covers for medical care, hospital costs, search expanses, repatriation expanses and compensations for the risks, the professional is responsible for.
It is strongly recommended to the client to be covered for harm caused or suffered by him(her) during events or accidents that are not part of the guide or instructor's liability, during the activity.
- Activities offered by OXO canyoning are outdoors sport adventures. Each participant is aware to be moving onto slippery and steep grounds and acknowledges the random, changing and hard to foresee character of our practice range and of the weather conditions.
- Participants have access on website www.oxo-canyoning.fr and through OXO's booking service to all details of the activity they are engaging in. They must thoroughly seek for information and not under-estimate their own or their children's physical or psychological capacities.
- During the security briefing and the instruction delivery, participants must pay close attention and only engage if they have clearly understood the guide or instructor's instructions.
- OXO canyoning declines any responsability in case of loss or deterioration of client's belongings during the activity, such as photo or video cameras, smartphones, prescription or sun glasses, contact lenses...
In order to take part to the sport activities offered by OXO canyoning :
To practice canyoning, participants must :