The subscriber booking for other participants certifies that each participant, or legal representant for minors, is aware of the following general sales conditions and that all of them individually accept these conditions.
1) For any partial or total cancellation of the client occurring within 48 hours before the starting time of the activity, the payment of the total amount will be due. No refund will be possible. There will be no possible refund.
2) For any partial or total cancellation of the client occurring before the 48hour period, 25 % of the total amount will be due, as expressed in article L.121-20-4 of French code du commerce.
3) For any cancellation of one or several participant(s) in case of force majeure (injury, sickness, mourning…), justified with a proof : medical certificate or formal act, OXO Canyoning will graciously offer two options :
For a person under age 18, OXO will offer these possibilities to the child and one adult.
1) OXO canyoning reserves the right to cancel an outing in case of a technical impossibility or in case a minimum number of 5 participants to the outing has not been reached. A solution will be offered to the client to postpone the outing.
2) The decision to cancel an outing because of weather conditions hazards belongs to the guide(s) or instructor(s) in charge of the security of the groupe and only to them. This decision can not be contested. A solution will be offered to the client in order to change excursion or change date.
3) The decision to cancel an outing because of weather conditions hazards belongs to the guide(s) or instructor(s) in charge of the security of the groupe and only to them. This decision can not be contested.
4) In case of the cancellation of the outing on OXO canyoning’s decision or on the guide’s decision, all previously paid sums should be refunded
5) For any service corresponding to an amount exceeding 1000 € and cancelled because of weather conditions hazards, OXO canyoning will refund the client’s deposit reduced by 10 % of the total amount, as payment for the organisation of the service.
Following a booking, participants will receive precise information regarding meeting places and times. For the comfort of all participants, a delay of 20 mn will be tolerated. Following this delay, the group would be going for the outing with no possible refund for the late client.
Wetsuits and neoprene socks are washed after each use with an environment friendly bactericide
Our guides and instructors are covered by a professional civil liabilty insurance. See for more details…
Payment is easy and safe on our online secured service.
Need help to choose your canyon ? Contact us to make a stressless booking.