The subscriber booking for other participants certifies that all participants, or legal guardians for minors, have read the following general conditions of sale of the company OXO canyoning and that each accepts them individually.
1) For any partial or total cancellation of the client reported within 48 hours before the start of the service, the total amount of the service will be due. No refund will be possible.
2) For any partial or total cancellation of the customer reported before this deadline, 25% of the total amount will be due, (in accordance with article L.121-20-4 of the Commercial Code).
3) For any cancellation of one or more participant(s), due to a case of force majeure (illness, injury, mourning…), justified by a medical certificate or an official act, OXO graciously offers two possibilities:
1) If for internal operational reasons, an outing cannot be honored, OXO canyoning reserves the right to offer the customer another service or another slot and if necessary to cancel the reservation and proceed to its refund.
2) OXO canyoning reserves the right to cancel a service if the minimum number of 5 participants is not reached. A solution will be proposed to the customer to delay the release.
3) The decision to cancel a service due to a danger due to weather conditions belongs to the guide(s) or instructor(s) in charge of the supervision and safety of the group, and to them alone. This decision cannot be challenged.
4) In case of cancellation decided by OXO canyoning and/or the instructor or guide supervising the outing, any amount previously paid would be fully refunded to the customer.
5) For any service whose total amount is greater than or equal to 1000 € and must be canceled due to adverse weather conditions, OXO canyoning will refund to the customer the deposit reduced by 10% of the total amount, sum corresponding to the costs incurred for the organisation of the service.
Following the reservation, participants will receive precise location and time of appointment information. For the comfort of other participants, a delay of 20 minutes will be tolerated following which, the group will leave in activity and no refund will be possible.
Wetsuits and neoprene socks are washed after each use with an environment friendly bactericide
Our guides and instructors are covered by a professional civil liabilty insurance. See for more details…
Payment is easy and safe on our online secured service.
Need help to choose your canyon ? Contact us to make a stressless booking.